Monday, March 20, 2006

Pneumonia

Woke up this morning, and got ready for work. I still have a really bad cough, my voice is gone, and the lymph node on the left side of my neck is swollen and painful to touch.

A quick visit to the doctor's office, a chest x-ray , and it turns out that I have pneumonia, and will be out of commission until Thursday. The doctor couldn't hear the pneumonia (probably because I was coughing so hard), which explains why he didn't suspect it on Saturday when I saw him, but the x-ray that was supposed to rule out the pneumonia proved it.

I am on Azithromicyn for the next ten days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, i feel BAD for you!
i just got over my pneumonia (not fully...but i'm up and around now, off the antibiotics zythromax) but let me tell you something- zythromax is A KILLER. it's so painful. gives you huge stomach issues. I lost 11 pounds in 5 days.
thank gd my chest feels better though. works pretty fast chest-wise.
WELL, I WISH YOU LUCK AND FEEL BETTER FAST!!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home