Thursday, November 17, 2005

Still Too Wet

The Cassius pieces and the rocket are still too wet. We are planning to see Harry Potter tomorrow, so I will have to work on them Saturday. I'll pull them out of the damp box first thing in the morning.

When Julie was buying our new clay, she chatted with the people about the kinds of stuff that we do. They told her that they rent out the use of their raku kiln. I thought that I was going to have to wait until spring before I could pull everything together to build a kiln. Now it looks like we just need to bisque all of the greenware, and we'll be able to raku fire everything by the end of the year.

Julie's going to bring me to the store on Saturday, so I can check everything out.

Looks like I need to find my Seth's Luster recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home