Tuesday, December 27, 2005


Trimmed two of the pots, the 266 piece, and one of the raku vases.

When I pulled the 266 piece out of the damp box, the rim was uneven, like it had slumped a bit. I ended up having to trim the rim down a bit, so that the step for the rim was no longer usable (I trimmed it away). So the piece is now a vase. I'll try again tomorrow.

The last vase sits on the wheel head, wrapped in plastic. Steph came down to chat for a bit, then I cleaned up, changed into my jammies, and we played a drawing game (Oodles of Doodles) that she got for the holidays, before she went to bed.


Post a Comment

<< Home