Tuesday, August 28, 2007


I had issues with the latest raygun. At first, I couldn't get the barrel stub to attach to the base of the new barrel. I ended up cracking the joint three times, and on my last attempt, I overheated the pot metal, and it slumped.

I'll need to acquire a new base piece, just to get the barrel stump, or come up with something new.

I stopped work about seven tonight on the raygun, cleared my work area, and started to build bases for two of my rockets. I'm hoping that bases are to rockets as boxes are to rayguns.

It looks like I'll have three rayguns and seven rockets for the art show.


Post a Comment

<< Home