Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Raygun for DragonCon

Started a new raygun tonight. Its another of the flintlock series. I was able to do the metal cutting and shaping on the barrel stub and stock, as well as sanding off most of the paint from the stock. I have a small candlestick cleaned up, and ready to solder onto the end of the barrel. Julie has one of her yard dragons in the kiln, the top of which I use to do all of my soldering.

I need to finish cleaning the body of the raygun, then prime and paint it. I have an aqua colored paint that should look nice.

I also need to fabricate the new trigger, and decide what I am going to do for the finial, as well as check the inventory of cigar and wine boxes to see if I have anything suitable for the display case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home