Tuesday, April 11, 2006

MRI Results

Voice State:
Can't hum.
Can't sing.
Very limited funny voices.
No special effects other than that lippy horse noise.

Saw the ENT today for my MRI results: the cyst has shrunk so much that it didn't appear. My doctor thinks that he may have drained most of it while performing the biopsy. It would be difficult to find the cyst if he operated at this time, so we are going to wait and see what happens. I'm to have another MRI in two months, to see if it is filling with fluid, at which time he can take action.

The ENT also said that I had calluses on my vocal cords, which gives me a burr in my voice, and a breathiness (he found them when he ran the camera up my nose, again). I have a sonagram scheduled for May 1st, where high speed video will be gathered on my vocal cords, so it can be played back at slow speed to isolate exactly why I am having vocal problems.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Poker Site said...

Interestingly :)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home